Dr. Tania Ionin PhD.
- Ionin, Tania, Silvina Montrul, and Monica Crivos. "A bidirectional study on the acquisition of plural NP interpretation in English and Spanish." Applied Psycholinguistics (2013):
- Ionin, Tania, Soondo Baek, Eunah Kim, Heejeong Ko, and Ken Wexler. "That’s not so different from the: definite and demonstrative descriptions in second language acquisition." Second Language Research 28 (2012): 69-101.
- Ionin, Tania, Silvina Montrul, and Helade Santos. "An experimental investigation of the expression of genericity in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese." Lingua 121 (2011): 963-985.
- Ionin, Tania, Silvina Montrul, Ji-Hye Kim, and Vadim Philippov. "Genericity distinctions and the interpretation of determiners in L2 acquisition." Language Acquisition 18 (2011): 242-280.
- Ionin, Tania, and Silvina Montrul. "The role of L1 transfer in the interpretation of articles with definite plurals." Language Learning 60.4 (2010): 877-925.
- Ionin, Tania. "The scope of indefinites: an experimental investigation." Natural Language Semantics 18.3 (2010): 295-350.
- Ionin, Tania, Maria L. Zubizarreta, and Vadim Philippov. "Acquisition of article semantics by child and adult L2-English learners." Bilingualism: Language and Cognition 12 (2009): 337-361.
- Ionin, Tania, and Ora Matushansky. "The composition of complex cardinals." Journal of Semantics 23 (2006): 315-360.
- Ionin, Tania. "This is definitely specific: specificity and definiteness in article systems." Natural Language Semantics 14 (2006): 175-234.
- Ionin, Tania. "Pragmatic variation among specificity markers." Different Kinds of Specificity Across Languages. Comp. Stefan Hinterwimmer. Ed. Cornelia Ebert. Springer, 2013. 75-103.
- Ionin, Tania. "Morphosyntax." The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition. Ed. Julia Herschensohn and Martha Young-Scholten. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2012. 505-528.
- Ionin, Tania. "Formal theory-based methodologies." Research Methods in Second Language Acquisition. Ed. Alison Mackey and Susan Gass. Blackwell, 2011. 30-52.
- Ionin, Tania, and Silvina Montrul. "Article use and generic reference: parallels between L1- and L2-acquisition." Second Language Acquisition of Articles: Empirical Findings and Theoretical Implications. Ed. Maria del Pilar Garcia Mayo and Roger Hawkins. Amsterdam: John Benjamins, 2009.